Welcome to Lloyds Banking Group
We are a financial services group with millions of UK customers with a presence in nearly every community; we are familiar on the high street and with over 1 million businesses through our portfolio of brands.
Our business is focused on retail and commercial financial services. We thrive based on how well we serve our customers; on our relationships within the communities we serve; and on helping Britain prosper.
apprenticeships by 2017
we will donate at least
to our foundations between now and 2020
LOCAL TO YOU
Learn how we're actively helping people, businesses and communities across the UK
Helping Britain Prosper
Read how we are helping people, businesses and communities to prosper.
Business in Britain
Overall business confidence has dipped since the beginning of the year but remains above the lows experienced during the global financial crisis in 2008/2009.
Latest Press Releases
- 24 October 2016 Lloyds Banking Group hosts collaborative event for charities and businesses
- 24 October 2016 Lloyds Banking Group helping to boosting digital skills for older people
- 24 October 2016 UK SMEs owed more than £586billion in outstanding invoices
- 20 October 2016 Lloyds Bank waives loan arrangement fees for its smallest business customers
- 19 October 2016 Average cost of starting a new business is over £12,000