The tables below show details of a selection of our capital securities with prospectuses and pricing supplements.
Please note that the Group was prevented from making any coupon and dividend payments on a number of our securities following the agreement of a restructuring plan with the European Commission in the context of a state aid review. The restriction period was in effect from 31 January 2010 to 31 January 2012.
Further detail was outlined in our announcement of 3 November 2009.
On 24 June 2015 the Group provided notice in accordance with the requirements of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 that it is required to implement a mandatory statutory procedure for seeking the conversion of issued bearer shares into registered shares. A copy of the notice is available here.
This webpage and attached documents are for information only and are not an invitation or recommendation to invest. You should always take appropriate independent advice before making any investment decision.
- 28 February 2018 2017 Pillar 3 Capital Instrument Report
- 21 March 2017 2016 Pillar 3 Capital Instrument Report
- 8 March 2016 2015 Pillar 3 Capital Instrument Report
- 29 January 2016 ECNs Next Steps
- 29 January 2016 Sterling & Euro Voluntary Cash Tender Offer
- 29 January 2016 US Voluntary Cash Tender Offer
- 10 December 2015 ECNs Update