The Lloyds Banking Group share register is maintained by:
Tel: 0371 384 2990
Textphone: 0371 384 2255
Overseas: +44 (0)121 415 7066
Equiniti is responsible for keeping Lloyds Banking Group's register of members up to date and for administering the payment of dividends and other shareholder products.
Please contact Equiniti if you have enquiries about your Lloyds Banking Group shareholding, including those concerning the following matters:
- Change of name or address or bank account details;
- Loss of share certificate, dividend warrant or tax voucher;
- To obtain a form for dividends to be paid directly to your bank or building society account (tax vouchers will still be sent to your registered address unless you request otherwise);
- To obtain details of the dividend reinvestment plan which enables you to use your cash dividends to buy Lloyds Banking Group shares in the market;
- Request for copies of the report and accounts in alternative formats for shareholders with disabilities;
- Lost or out of date dividend payments;
- Share transfers; and
- Information regarding the administration of your shareholding.
Equiniti operates a web-based enquiry and portfolio management service for shareholders. Visit www.shareview.co.uk for details.