Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
Halifax housing and Halifax House Price Index releases can be found at halifax.co.uk
- 05 December 2016 Crossrail effect puts London house prices on the fast track
- 25 November 2016 National Parks command £119,000 house price premium
- 26 September 2016 Commuting for an hour could save £450,000 on house price
- 20 September 2016 Cost of moving house rises to £11,000
- 07 September 2016 Parents willing to pay £53,000 more to live near a top school