Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
Halifax housing and Halifax House Price Index releases have now
moved to halifax.co.uk
- 25 July 2016 Living near a supermarket can bag you a £22,000 bonus on your home
- 17 June 2016 South Coast continues to attract young professionals
- 06 June 2016 DIY spending reaches seven year high of nearly £6billion
- 03 May 2016 House price gap widens between areas of high and low unemployment
- 22 April 2016 Lloyds Bank launches new ‘hassle-free’ mortgage offer