Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
Halifax housing and Halifax House Price Index releases can be found at halifax.co.uk
- 11 December 2017 SALES OF MILLION POUND HOUSES IN SCOTLAND FALL BY A THIRD
- 11 December 2017 SHARP RISE IN MILLION POUND HOUSE SALES IN NORTHERN ENGLAND
- 31 March 2017 House price growth outperforms in areas where unemployment has fallen most since 2007
- 29 March 2017 London first-time buyers: Waltham Forest sees the highest price rise in the capital since 2012
- 04 March 2017 EQUITY BOOST HELPS SECOND STEPPERS BRIDGE THE £120,000 GAP FOR NEXT HOME