Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
Halifax housing and Halifax House Price Index releases have now
moved to halifax.co.uk
- 03 May 2016 House price gap widens between areas of high and low unemployment
- 22 April 2016 Lloyds Bank launches new ‘hassle-free’ mortgage offer
- 25 March 2016 Flat prices rise by £1,000 per month since financial crash
- 03 March 2016 Annual house price growth unchanged at 9.7%
- 29 February 2016 South Oxfordshire provides best quality of life for rural dwellers