Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
- 02 February 2016 Public cooler on local house price prospects than national picture
- 29 January 2016 House price confidence strong despite dip in economic outlook
- 11 January 2016 Number of first-time buyers remains buoyant at over 300,000 for second year
- 07 January 2016 Quarterly house price growth remains below 2%
- 31 December 2015 Housing market sees fall in sales with south faring worst