Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
- 08 October 2014 Halifax HPI September 2014
- 22 September 2014 Flat prices up by over £50,000 in the past 10 years
- 08 September 2014 Halifax House Price Index August 2014
- 23 August 2014 First-time buyers can save £1,300 a year by buying rather than renting
- 14 August 2014 High premium for Premier League houses