Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
- 18 April 2014 Generation Rent 2014: Will rental rungs replace the ‘property ladder’?
- 12 April 2014 Brits more positive about putting homes up for sale
- 10 April 2014 Today is UK Mortgage Freedom Day
- 04 April 2014 Halifax House Price Index - March
- 15 March 2014 Buying vs. Renting Review: £124 a month cheaper to buy than rent