Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
- 17 July 2014 144,500 buy first home so far in 2014
- 09 July 2014 House Price Index - June 2014
- 07 July 2014 Commute for an hour and save £380,000 on the cost of a house
- 30 June 2014 £10,854 buys 1m2 of a home in Kensington & Chelsea
- 14 June 2014 Mortgage affordability improves across the UK