Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
- 28 January 2015 LLOYDS BANKING GROUP COMMISSION ON HOUSING OUTLINES PROGRAMME TO TACKLE NEW HOMES SHORTAGE
- 23 January 2015 Downsizing windfall rises to over £100,000 in 2014
- 17 January 2015 Highest number of homemovers for seven years
- 15 January 2015 London thrives – widening the divide between the capital and the rest of the country
- 08 January 2015 Halifax House Price Index - December 2014