Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
- 27 March 2015 Lloyds Bank Affordable Cities Review
- 17 March 2015 Homes earn more than homeowners in a fifth of the UK
- 11 March 2015 Housing market recovery pushes stamp duty revenues to record high
- 05 March 2015 Halifax House Price Index February 2015
- 13 February 2015 ‘Ello Princess… EastEnders celebrates 30 successful years with ten-fold increase in house prices