Housing Economic Research
Halifax conducts a wide range of housing research including the long standing Halifax House Price Index.
The Halifax House Price Index is the UK's longest running monthly house price series with data covering the whole country going back to January 1983.
Halifax housing and Halifax House Price Index releases can be found at halifax.co.uk
- 27 February 2017 Home affordability in cities at its worst since 2008
- 17 February 2017 London house prices: Hackney leads the way with the highest rise in the capital
- 20 January 2017 NUMBER OF HOMEMOVERS FALLS FOR FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS
- 23 December 2016 London’s Eaton Square is England and Wales’ most expensive street
- 05 December 2016 Crossrail effect puts London house prices on the fast track