LDC invests in ambitious management teams, often enabling them to retain control of their business while providing capital as well as strategic and operational advice. We have up to £100million of flexible equity capital available for each company we support, both at the initial investment stage and through follow-on funding.
LDC has a diverse portfolio of 90 mid-sized businesses across all sectors and from all corners of the UK. Collectively, they employ over 40,000 people and have combined revenues of £5.5billion.
They currently include: iconic Yorkshire crisp and snack brand Seabrook, a market leader in field service logistics and technical services ByBox, restaurant owner D&D London, online travel agent Iglu.com, and exhibition and conference venue operator NEC Group.
We help our portfolio companies grow organically, through acquisition or buy and build strategies and via international expansion. Indeed, our portfolio companies grow on average three times faster than the national average for UK SMEs.
Examples of our recent portfolio company success include:
- Joules increased international revenues by 198% during our three year partnership
- Fever-Tree doubled profits during the company’s 18 month relationship thanks to operational improvements
- Waterfall Catering Group increased employee numbers by almost 20% to 3,500 through an organic growth strategy
- Node4 completed three acquisitions and opened a new office, more than doubled its revenue and tripled employee numbers
- Property Software Group’s sales grew 56% between 2014 and 2016
LDC employs 95 people across a regional network of nine offices, ensuring the business is close to the management teams it invests in.
To find out more about LDC visit the website.
LDC (Managers) Limited. Registered Office: One Vine Street, London, W1J OAH.
Registered in England and Wales no. 2495714.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no. 147964.