Lloyds TSB launches balance transfer fee refund offer
08 January 2013
- New offer makes Lloyds TSB Platinum credit card one of the best value balance transfer deals on the market
- 0% interest for 21 months on balance transfers and three months on purchases
- 50% refund of the 3% balance transfer fee
Lloyds TSB is offering a 50% refund on balance transfer fees for customers opening a Lloyds TSB Platinum credit card online from this week. This makes the Lloyds TSB Platinum credit card, with 0% interest on balance transfers for 21 months and 0% interest on purchases for three months, one of the most cost effective balance transfer cards on the market.
The offer is available to all new customers who open a Platinum credit card online before 23 February and transfer a balance before 23 March 2013.
- Offer available to new customers opening a Lloyds TSB Platinum Credit Card online between 7 January and 23 February 2013
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 21 months and 0% interest on purchases for three months
- 50% refund of the 3% fee when customers transfer a balance from another credit card provider by 23 March 2013
- Representative 17.9%APR (variable)
The refunded fee means the Lloyds TSB Platinum credit card is one of the most cost effective balance transfer card offers on the market today.
Mark Powys, head of credit cards at Lloyds TSB, said:
“January is always a popular time for customers to review their finances and make sure they are getting the best deals available to them. With this in mind, I’m delighted to offer new customers this fantastic deal. As well as a 50% refund on the balance transfer fee, customers can also benefit from 21 months interest free on any balance they transfer, making it one of the best deals on the market today.”