Lloyds Bank launches new ‘hassle-free’ mortgage offer
22 April 2016
- Offer includes free valuation, legal and mortgage account fees, worth around £1,000
- Dedicated mortgage advisers on hand to support throughout the process
- Designed to “remove the stress and expense for movers ready to take their next step”
Lloyds Bank has launched a new ‘hassle free’ mortgage offer, designed to help ease the pain for homeowners by taking care of their mortgage arrangements and covering the upfront costs.
The new product provides first time buyers, home movers and those seeking to remortgage to Lloyds Bank with a range of benefits designed to support them through what can often be a stressful time.
The ‘Hassle-Free’ offer applies to qualifying mortgages across the Lloyds Bank range, including:
- Home mover 2 year fixed, £0 fee at 0-60% LTV, 2.29% Club Lloyds and 2.49% otherwise
- First time buyer 2 year fixed, £0 fee at 60-75% LTV, 2.79% Club Lloyds and 2.99% otherwise
- Remortgage 2 year fixed, £0 fee at 60-75% LTV, 2.74 Club Lloyds and 2.94% otherwise
Club Lloyds customers can take advantage of a further 0.20% discount on their mortgage rate.
The new offer also includes ‘Buy to Let’ properties to support those looking to buy their first property to rent out, or expanding their property portfolio.
In addition, Lloyds Bank’s dedicated Mortgage and Protection advisers will help customers navigate the mortgage process and will help to arrange all of the valuation and basic legal work. They will also pay all upfront fees – worth over £1,000 - related to the mortgage application, including:
- Free purchase legals
- Free valuation for mortgage purposes
- And no mortgage account or product fees
Lloyds Bank Mortgage Products Director Andrew Mason said: “Whether you’re buying a first home, moving or remortgaging – it can be a daunting and expensive experience. We want to help remove some of the stress and expense for customers who are ready to take their next step on the property ladder, whether they are looking to purchase their first ever property, buy a bigger family home, downsize or buy a property to rent out.”
Customers can also get an Agreement in Principle within 15 minutes without affecting their credit history and can utilise their channel of choice by applying via their local branch, over the phone or online, where they can also take advantage of additional information and tools including a handy mortgage calculator.