Coronavirus Updates and Support
How we're helping businesses and customers impacted by coronavirus.
In these unprecedented times, news around coronavirus (Covid-19) is continuously and rapidly changing.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re committed to providing a swift response to the latest updates to ensure that all our stakeholders are in the know. Keep up to date here with how we're helping customers and colleagues during the pandemic.
Hear from Vim Maru, Group Director, Retail Bank, on how we've supported customers over the past few months; and from Matt Sinnott, Group People and Property Director, on how we've adapted to new ways of working.
Our support for businesses
We are committed to supporting our customers through any interruptions they face and providing additional finance facilities to those businesses that need them.
Our support for customers
Find out more about the additional support we have in place, and watch Vim Maru, Group Director, Retail Bank, talk about how we've helped customers through the past few months.
How we've adapted to new ways of working
Matt Sinnott, Group People and Property Director, reflects on how we've been able to work in a flexible and collaborative way during the crisis.
Managing your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
Our charity partners Mental Health UK have released information and tips for managing your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
Press Releases & Statements
- 11 May 2020 Group provides £4bn for business bounce back
- 5 May 2020 Lloyds delivers over £1B of BBL
- 9 April 2020 Lloyds Banking Group Directors to waive 2020 bonus
- 31 March 2020 New measures to support vulnerable customers
- 25 March 2020 New measures to support retail customers
- 25 March 2020 Statement regarding branch opening hours
- 17 March 2020 Statement following treasury announcement
- 10 March 2020 Group ready to support UK small businesses