Coronavirus Updates and Support
How we're helping businesses and customers impacted by coronavirus.
In these unprecedented times, news around coronavirus (Covid-19) is continuously and rapidly changing.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re committed to providing a swift response to the latest relevant coronavirus updates to ensure that all of our stakeholders are kept in the know.
You can keep up to date here with how we're supporting customers and colleagues during the pandemic.
Our support for businesses
We are committed to supporting our customers through any interruptions they face and providing additional finance facilities to those businesses that need them.
Our support for customers
We've put in place additional support and advice for customers' peace of mind.
Annual General Meeting 2020 (AGM)
As shareholders were unable to attend the AGM this year, we have published a pre-recorded, virtual shareholder event.
Managing your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
Our charity partners Mental Health UK have released information and tips for managing your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
Press Releases & Statements
- 11 May 2020 Group provides £4bn for business bounce back
- 5 May 2020 Lloyds delivers over £1B of BBL
- 9 April 2020 Lloyds Banking Group Directors to waive 2020 bonus
- 31 March 2020 New measures to support vulnerable customers
- 25 March 2020 New measures to support retail customers
- 25 March 2020 Statement regarding branch opening hours
- 17 March 2020 Statement following treasury announcement
- 10 March 2020 Group ready to support UK small businesses