- Club Lloyds offers a choice of fantastic lifestyle benefits including movie streaming and magazine downloads, as well as exclusive offers on mortgages and savings
- Customers can switch quickly and easily online
Lloyds Bank is offering new customers £100 when they switch to a Club Lloyds bank account.
From 9 September, those using the Current Account Switching Service to switch an account held elsewhere to a Club Lloyds current account or Club Lloyds Platinum account, will be paid £100 directly into the new account within just 10 days.
The Current Account Switching Service makes switching easy by transferring the existing current account balance, and all direct debits, standing orders and salary commitments, within seven days.
New customers can take advantage of the offer from 9th September and the switch can be completed quickly online in a few simple steps. Customers who open a new Club Lloyds account will also gain access to a number of other benefits including:
- Credit interest of 0.6% AER variable on balances to £3,999.99 and 1.5% AER / on the part of any balance from £4,000 to £5,000
- An annual lifestyle benefit with a choice between 12 digital movie rentals, 6 cinema tickets with Odeon, annual subscriptions to popular magazines such as Cosmopolitan or Men’s Health, or a Gourmet Society membership
- Access to exclusive rates and cashback offers on savings and mortgages
- Up to 15% cashback with Everyday Offers on a range of selected High Street names based on the places they usually shop or may like to try, such as clothing stores, DIY outlets and restaurants
Those opening a new Club Lloyds account will also benefit from a three month fee-free arranged overdraft, and access to the Lloyds Bank award winning Mobile Banking app and Internet Banking.
Martin Turner, Head of Personal Current Accounts, Lloyds Bank, said: “From the 9th September, anyone joining Club Lloyds through the Current Account Switch Service, will also get £100. Once on board, new customers will be able to choose from a range of fantastic lifestyle benefits, take advantage of cashback at selected retailers, and access exclusive offers on savings and mortgages.”