For those who want to be rewarded every time they spend on their credit card, Halifax has launched a new, simple cashback offering for credit card customers.
The Halifax Cashback Credit Card is an easy way to earn cashback on day-to-day credit card spend. Whether that’s buying a coffee, or booking a weekend break, customers will earn cashback regardless of the amount.
On top of earning cashback on every purchase, new customers who spend £1,000 within the first 3 months will be rewarded with an additional £20 of cashback.
- Customer will earn up to 0.5% cashback reward on all purchases.
- During the calendar year, customers will earn 0.25% on every pound they spend up to £4.000, and 0.5% for every pound spent over £4,000.
- A £20 incentive will be paid where £1,000 is spent within the first 3 months.
- Cashback will accumulate over the calendar year and is paid directly into the customer’s account as an annual lump sum at the start of the next calendar year.
- Cashback earned will be visible on monthly statements, so customers can keep track of the rewards building up.
- The card is available for applications now; customers can use Halifax’s Simple Check service – a simple online eligibility checker – before they apply, to understand the credit limit likely to be offered.
- The current representative APR rate for the card is 19.9%.
Richard Whatmough, Director of Credit Cards, Halifax, said: “It’s great to have launched our new Cashback Credit Card, giving customers a little treat each time they make a purchase. Whether it’s a coffee, the weekly shop, or a weekend break, customers will earn cashback which is saved and paid into their account at the beginning of the year.”