Our accessibility policy
We work with not-for-profit organisation Digital Accessibility Centre (DAC) to check that our websites and apps are accessible for all customers, in particular those with physical disabilities. Lloyds Banking Group has commissioned DAC to undertake annual accessibility reviews of our online websites and secure internet banking sites to make sure they are accessible to and useable by all our customers.
The DAC testing process includes in excess of 100 hours of testing by disabled users, coupled with expert manual technical compliance review against level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
To make sure our website is accessible as possible:
- All our images have alternative text so that if you can’t see the image, you can still understand what it means.
- We use strong colour contrasts between foreground and background.
- The page text can be made larger to make it easier to see and read on your computer.
- We’ve used our headings correctly by making sure they’re not just ordinary text made to look big and bold.
- Our links are meaningful so you can find the information you need quickly.
- The tables we use have clear headings and summaries.
- We use plain English which is clearly understandable, and have avoided using jargon where we can.
This site uses the UK Government's access keys standards. The following access keys are available on this website:
1 - Home
3 - Sitemap
8 - Terms & conditions
0 - Accessibility
S - Skip to content
‘Lloyds Banking Group’ does not assume responsibility for third party applications.
The following assistive technologies have found to be compatible with the site.
- JAWS version 15 and above Screen Reader
- NVDA for desktop PCs
- Voiceover and Talkback for mobile and tablet devices
- Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 and 11.5
- Windows Magnifier
- WAT (Web Accessibility Toolbar)
Please note: You may experience issues with older versions of these applications or other assistive technologies. If you experience any accessibility problems with our site, please contact us.