For some roles, you may be invited to complete an online assessment as part of the selection process. In such instances the assessment(s) will have been carefully selected to measure essential requirements for the role.
What will be expected of you in the assessment will vary widely from role to role, but will be relevant to the role you are applying to. For example, you could be asked:
- To review some data and answer questions which require you to interpret that data, selecting from multiple choice options
- To read a work scenario and say what you’d be most likely to do in that situation, again selecting from multiple choice option
- To provide information about your working style and preferences; using either a rating scale or selecting from different options which better describes you
- To record a video response to an interview-style question; which will then be reviewed by a member of our team (there is no Artificial Intelligence scoring of your answers)
- To complete a role-related challenge, such as producing some code to resolve a problem.
When invited to complete an online assessment, you will be sent clear instructions and details about that specific assessment and the deadline for completing it through our Workday system.
Where there is the opportunity to practice in advance you will be sent the link to a relevant practice assessment – please ensure if you want to practice you allow yourself plenty of time to do so before the assessment deadline.
You will also be provided with details of who to contact if you have any concerns about the assessment or require any adjustments to be made (such as additional time, alternative formats etc.).
Now it’s time to apply
We hope our approach to Assessment and Selection gives you every confidence to apply to one of our opportunities, good luck!