Our expectations: minimum responsible business and sustainable practice requirements
We expect all our suppliers to adhere to the following principles.
- Implement the standards of our code of supplier responsibility in their own business and encourage good practice within their own supply chain. This code sets out the minimum standards we expect of all our suppliers in terms of conducting themselves as a responsible business, sustainability practices and behaviour.
- Comply with specific third party supplier policies, as applicable to the services they provide to the Group.
- Ensure responsible, fair and honest dealings with all their stakeholders, including employees, sub-contractors and other third parties.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers.
- Complete the Financial Supplier Qualification System (FSQS) on an annual basis.
- Register with us on the Ariba Network in order to transact or take part in any supplier or sourcing activity with Lloyds Banking Group. See our supplier FAQs for more information.
Our approach to supplier management
Our suppliers and supply chains are integral to how we fulfil our customers’ needs. We work closely with our suppliers to manage risks and drive continuous improvements in the standards of performance and quality through the provision of goods and services. Through collaboration with our suppliers, we enable innovation to create value for our customers.
We hope suppliers will feel able to raise concerns directly with their supplier relationship manager. If this is not possible, you can use our confidential Speak Up service, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- UK telephone: 0800 0141 053
- Reporting system website